Sunday, November 4, 2012

Suddenly

When you're not really looking or ready, things happen...Suddenly.
When you think it's time to give up, go backwards, look away or just give in...Something happens...Suddenly.  And you don't know why, how or when, but it happens.
At times when I just feel like giving up and dropping down to my knees, there's a sudden thought of hope.  A feeling of something, I can't explain, it just happens.  And suddenly I feel like things will work out or be ok.  It may be a call, a song on the radio, a chat with someone or something you read.  It's that little something that gives hope and a sudden rush of calmness, even if for a brief fleeting moment, it crosses through you, it brings on the next step of moving forward and not giving up. 
I think I've gotten to the point where my moment has come, it's calmed me (or maybe it's believing in the meds.) one way or the other it's happen, it's come into play.  And I'm finally content. There's still so much that needs to happen, be addressed, to be figured out, but it's one step at a time, maybe they're little steps but it's a start.  One foot in front of another and just keep moving.  And I'm happy.
Stepping into the right direction one moment at a time and suddenly I feel like I'm on the right path ahead, not falling behind but going forward and making things better.
Suddenly, I feel...
Like Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment