Friday, November 16, 2012

New Beginnings...

Life is full of adventure and once you open yourself up to it, it just sometimes takes you away.
I've learned when you shut the door to even the smallest things it has a domino affect and we don't realize just how much it impacts what's in store for us.  When we become closed to one thing, we don't remember it's tied to everything else that makes us who and what we are.  We shut down on love because it did us wrong, but in doing that we harden our heart, we forget how to smile, the world turns gloomy and everything starts to turn dark and spiral downhill.  One simple door closes all the other ones and takes all positive possibilities with it.  Opening and accepting what's happening, changing it around and looking at it differently starts making other doors open, makes opportunities possible, shows you how to smile through the tears and brings you forward and let's wonderful things come to you. So you can see not everything falls apart if you just keep your door open, even a tiny bit.
I found these beautiful new beginnings, when I left the door open this time around instead of shutting it closed and shutting myself down with it.  A beautiful thing happened when I learned that if I just let it go, keep moving forward, smiling and laughing, my domino affect will only bring new things because it starts with me and how I deal with them. 
Being happy and leaving things behind doesn't make you want to close the door, it makes you want to keep opening windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment