Monday, November 12, 2012

Watching Over Me

I do believe that there are angels in our lives that watch over us. 
At times it seems things continually fall apart, I think it's a test to see how strong they know I am and to see how I'll overcome the obstacles.  Then there are times that they rise up and show me they haven't forgotten and are still by my side watching over me, making me push myself and never give up.  It's their reward to me.
My Aunt strongly believes that white cars are angels, they ride the roads and take care of us.  After months of searching for a car, with no hope insight, it was either the wrong price or mechanical issues, I was about to call it quits.  When at the end of a frustrating day a call was returned to me to come take a look at a car, it was perfect and it was 'White'.  I believe my grandparents made sure they would be riding with me everyday.  For years of interviewing, wild hunts and madness, it was always for an Accounting position and they never panned out.  But with an angel boss watching over me, believing in me and pushing me through, the exact job that I was skilled to do, because of her, came through and is now mine.  I know she never gave up on me, during those last moments of her life she knew I never gave up on her.
I now have found a balance, an appreciation for the little things, the fragrance of flowers, a letter or note and a certain feeling in my soul that I've found love.  My grandparents always taught me that the little things are the things that count the most, always remember to take time to smell the roses.
So do I believe that these people that I loved so very much are still with me?
Yes, I Do.  And I believe and am so thankful to have them as the angels that watch over me and make me strong and make me remember just how much they still love me.  Thank You.

Dedicated To: Grandma & Grandpa Casanova, Helene and Grandma Betty & Grandpa Tom.  I Love You all so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment