Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Curse or Life

Curse or Just Plain Life...

I was talking to a friend the other day and am convinced that my life was cursed at birth by the Fates, those evil b*tches have a sick sense of humor.
I wasn't graced by Eratones with such great happiness, instead I think Achlys lurked in my shadows and said I'll take you under my wing. Aphrodite and Eros over shot my luck and at times I feel I was blessed more by the goddess Artemis always ready for the hunt.  I definitely have a part of Hera that will always be my strong point.  No matter what, I know for a fact that the Furies have always been at my side, for better or worse.  They are there for the long term. Alecto lives inside me to the fullest, Megaera only gets a hold of me when I've finally had enough and let's the grudging begin.  But Tisiphone, she never lets me down, in the end - I know I can't control wanting to avenge it all. How most times I feel Psyche is the best thing I'll ever have, since it seems the most fitting how most times I feel my soul is disappearing or being crushed.
Maybe it's just life...in all it's crazy delusional, dysfunctional ways.
As for me I'm blaming the Curse of the Gods how this is turning out.

I look and just want to see the bigger picture, sometimes that vision gets clouded when the fog will not lift or the mountain I'm at the bottom of keeps getting higher.  When will "One Day" finally be here?!?! I've waited for it for a long time now, just waiting and wondering if it will arrive in the life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment